US Tax Filing services for expats living in Canada. Our professionals will assist you with the US tax returns and answer all the questions that you might have.

US Tax Accountant in Canada

Triple M Professional Corporation specializes in cross-border taxation and treaty based filings. Our team aims to support clients in navigating Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations.

Contact us for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.

Why Us

Certified Professional Accountants

Unlimited Support and
Virtual meetings

Up front pricing

USA Personal Tax services

  • Federal personal income tax returns for U.S. citizens and residents (Form 1040)
  • Federal personal income tax returns for non-residents (Form 1040NR)
  • State personal income tax returns
  • Federal gift & estate tax returns (Form 709, Form 706)
  • Federal estate income tax returns (Form 1041)

USA Corporate Tax services

  • Federal corporate and partnership income tax returns (Form 1120, Form1120S, Form 1065)
  • Federal corporate tax returns for foreign corporations (Form 1120-F)
  • Federal informational returns for remuneration and other payments made(W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-DIV)
  • State and local income, sales and other tax reporting
  • Business entity choice analysis (sole proprietorship, partnership, C Corporation, S Corporation)

Specialty US returns and filings

  • Federal US-Canada treaty analysis (U.S. permanent establishment analysisfor Canadian companies)
  • State and local nexus analysis (U.S. nexus threshold analysis for Canadiancompanies)
  • Report of foreign bank and financial accounts for U.S. citizens andresidents (FBAR)
  • U.S. tax residency analysis for expats (resident alien vs non-resident alien)
  • Tax consequence analysis of holding/disposing property in the US as a non-resident (FIRPTA)
  • Individual US-Canada treaty analysis

Need more information? Contact us.

Our Partners

Looking for a quote on Corporate Tax Filing?