Hire the experience necessary for complex Personal Tax filings

At Triple M Accounting we pride ourselves with helping individuals file their annual personal income tax returns as efficiently as possible. We understand that income tax filing can be a dreaded task that is often procrastinated on which is why we try to make the process as easy as possible for our valued clients.

Our team of professionals aim to educate and familiarize each client with the tax regulations pertaining to them, in order to maximize their filing benefits.

g to your case can be essential to being treated fairly and efficiently.

Triple M Accounting assists with:

  • Frozen Bank Accounts
  • Salary and Fund Garnishments
  • Asset Seizures and Liens
  • Interest and Penalty Relief
  • Voluntary Disclosure Programs
  • GST/HST Audit Support
  • Payroll Audit Support

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has an established framework in which individuals can minimize the taxes they owe through programs such as:

  • RRSP Contributions
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
  • New Home Buyer Credits
  • Public Transit Credits
  • Child-Care Credits
  • Tuition Credits (T2202)
  • Children Activity Credits
  • Qualifying Moving Expenses
  • Conditions of Employments Write-Offs (T2200)
  • Support Payments
  • Medical Expense Credits (surpassing 3% of Income)
  • Many other qualifying credits

Triple M Accounting is a registered Electric filer (E-File) with CRA, and will file eligible client’s returns through this system. This system allows for a more expedited and accurate processing of each tax return with optimal data security.

We use the most up-to-date software approved by CRA in order to ensure your tax return is filed with the latest budget regulations implemented.

Personal Income Tax Filing Due Date

Generally, all personal taxes are due by April 30th of each year. If you file your return after April 30th your GST/HST credit (including any related provincial credit), Canada Child Tax Benefit payments (including those from certain related provincial or territorial programs), and Old Age Security benefit payments may be delayed. In addition, penalties will apply to individuals who owe taxes and fail to file their return by the April 30th deadline.

Self-Employed Individuals Tax filing Due dates

If you or your spouse or common-law partner carried on a business in a calendar year (other than a business whose expenditures are primarily in connection with a tax shelter), your return for that year has to be filed on or before June 15th of the following year. However, if you have a balance owing for that year, you will still have to pay it on or before April 30th.