Represent your business to the CRA with an experienced team behind you

At Triple M Accounting has professionals with detailed knowledge of the Canadian Federal and Provincial Tax Laws and Regulation. Consequently, we make it our priority to share this knowledge with our clients through tax planning, and raise awareness for available tax breaks within the framework of the Canadian Income Tax Act.

Who has to file Corporate Tax returns?

All resident corporations except registered charities have to file a T2 Return for every tax year, even if there is no tax payable. This Includes:

  • Non-Profit Organizations
  • Tax Exempt Corporations
  • Inactive Corporations

A non-resident corporation has to file a return if, at any time in the tax year, one of the following occurred:

  • The corporation carried on business in Canada
  • The corporation had taxable capital gains in Canada
  • The corporation disposed of taxable Canadian property

A corporate tax filing constitutes submission of a T2 return and corresponding schedules.

Some of the commonly filed Corporate Tax Schedules we assist clients with are:

  • Schedule 1- Net Income (Loss) for Income Tax Purposes
  • Schedule 2- Charitable Donations
  • Schedule 3- Dividends Received and Paid
  • Schedule 4- Corporation Loss Continuity
  • Schedule 6- Summary of Disposition of Capital Property
  • Schedule 8- Capital Cost Allowance (CRA Depreciation of Capital Assets)
  • Schedule 9- Related and Associated Corporations
  • Schedule 10- Depreciation of Intangible Assets
  • Schedule 19- Non Resident Shareholder Information
  • Schedule 24- First Time Filer after Incorporation
  • Schedule 29- Payments to Non-Residents
  • Schedule 50- Shareholder Information
  • GIFI Schedules 100, 101, 125, 141- Equivalent of Balance Sheet and Income Statements
  • Many other Provincial Schedules from Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia